Through our HIPAA compliance consulting services, e-InnoSec guides clients though risk assessment and compliance.
We provide OCR quality Risk Analysis services and our reports are reviewed by the Office for Civil Rights. It also meets the requirements specified in the Promoting Interoperability (formerly Meaningful Use) Stage I and Stage II objectives.
The HIPAA Security Rule specifically focuses on safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of ePHI.
The introduction of HITECH extended the privacy and security rules of HIPAA to Business Associates and Business Associate Sub-contractors. HITECH imposed new requirements regarding breaches.
e-InnoSec services include HIPAA Security Gap Analysis, HIPAA Security Risk Analysis, HIPAA Breach Assessment, and HIPAA Privacy Rule Assessment. Our services include a free environment scan.
- Security Risk Analysis - Perform or Guide Organizations in HIPAA Risk assessment.
- Security Gap Analysis - Gap assessment to identify non-compliance areas and provide guidance on remediation.
Healthcare organizations must ensure that they comply with all standards, implementation specifications, and audit protocols of the HIPAA Privacy and Breach Notifications rules.
- Breach Assessment - Compliance with Breach Notification Rule and review of Breach Management process.
- Privacy Rule - Compliance with HIPAA Privacy Rule.
HIPAA Compliance Deliverables:
- HIPAA IT Security Risk Assessment Report
- HIPAA Compliance PowerPoint
- HIPAA Risk Analysis
- Evidence of HIPAA Compliance Report
- HIPAA IT Security Assessment Responses
- Missing Policy and Procedure Files