We plan, prepare, and guide the organization to obtain the LADMF Certification.
In order to access the Limited Access Death Master File (LADMF), a person or entity must submit a written attestation from an Accredited Conformity Assessment Body (ACAB). The LADMF assists entities in assessing mortality to prevent or detect fraud and govern financial and other transactions. An independent entity needs to confirm that the organization has systems, facilities, and procedures in place to safeguard LADMF information.
- Planning and preparing for the LADMF certification
- Implementation advisory services – High-level assessment to determine organization readiness and prepare a roadmap
- Readiness services – Assist with planning and execution of ISO control requirements
- Control assessment, identify gaps, and remediate
- Work with auditors for the certification